Tuesday, January 09, 2007




Sydney absolutely loves your cousin Brady. She tells EVERYONE, I mean everyone (this includes strangers) that 'this is my cousin Brady'. She calls herself his sissy. So so sweet.

Daddy keeps Brady busy when they hang out. He's already learning how to wash the car and loves it. Thanks Aunty Tiffany for the toy -- he LIVES with this thing!

Then there's his baths...he absolutely loves his baths and could he be cuter in his towl from Aunty Amy??

2 comments:

Angela White said...

OK. I'm officially a blog stalker! I just stumbled upon you through Martha Kidney. I read through your entire blog...all I have to say is you have one cute kid and there are not enough people posting comments on your adorable pics! I am thankful for our chat times we've had feeding our boys together at church! Lots of love to you!

Anonymous said...

cool blog. love your pix. thanks for coming today...it was really cool to see you there.