Brady is attempting the crawl...the scoot, whatever you want to call it. He's getting around and he seems to be enjoying the challenge so far.
This is his favorite pass time now...jumping!
What a good feeling...planting seeds and watching them grow. It really is an amazing phenomenon, leaves coming from seeds then sprouting flowers that turn into FOOD! This is going to be zucchini which we love to bbq with garlic, red peppers and mushrooms. Today I'm thankful that my husband is good at the bbq!
4 comments:
crawling already?! yikes!! you guys have some seriously good food coming out of that house. thx for the dinner!
You inspired me with the vegetable garden, so we went ahead and attacked the back yard this weekend! We've got tomatoes, carrots, onions, peppers, radishes, peas and beans that will hopefully be sticking their heads through the dirt soon! Your plants came up quick ... I'm not good at this stuff, so we don't have incredibly high expectations!
I too am thankful for your husband's bbq skills!!! oh and Aaron says thanks Brady for letting me hang at your "crib"!!!
Cute pictures! I just want to tickle that little guy! And I'm so excited about your zucchini, too.
Post a Comment