Friday, October 17, 2008








Somebody asked me if my family felt complete with the addition of Madison. I still don't know the answer to that question but I know she has filled a place in our hearts we didn't know
existed.

4 comments:

Andy White said...

wow, she's so cute! I'm really excited for you guys...and jealous that Ange got to hold her today! did you see the pix on her blog?

Leah Watson said...

Isn't it incredible? You have this huge, all encompassing love for Madison and at the same time you feel that your love for Brady has taken on a whole new dimension. God is a master creator of the human heart. I love you and am so happy for you. We have a matched set!!!! XOXO

Mark, Tiffany, Chase, Landon and Peanut said...

Isn't it amazing what love creates? Those two are so precious!

Jidhu Jose said...

cute pics