Maddie turned 6 months old on Saturday and to celebrate we went out to dinner with Auntie Cocoa (Nicole
Comella) and celebrated. Brady and I played our first video game together (driving the race car around the track which was my favorite growing up). He loved it, I felt motion sick after.
Here's a pic of my girls big gummy smile.

She found her feet this month and as of last night can roll over from her back to her belly and back again. She did 360's last night over and over.

One of the funniest
past times right now is
Brayden playing his
kazoo for Maddie and her absolutely giggling
hysterically!

These are some of my great friends I got to spend easter with. I am so so thankful for these women. Paige and Sarah already left -- I'm thankful for them too! :)
1 comment:
I LOVE the Mommy/daughter pic! So sweet.
Post a Comment